Wednesday 2 October 2013

A Month in The National University of Malaysia

It has been exactly 1 month and 1 day since I stepped my foot in The National University of Malaysia (UKM), or which I'd love to call UNIVERSITI KEBANGAAN KU.. Actually I do feel blessed to be in UKM and especially in Kolej Ibu Zain a.k.a. KIZ a.k.a IZISH. I was warmly welcomed by the Student's Executive  Council (MEP) of KIZ during the registration. And till today, the seniors in Kolej Ibu Zain are as caring and helpful as they were since Day 1.

And thing which I feared the most before entering UKM was the orientation week (Minggu Mesra Pelajar). But I guess I was wrong, because I had a really good time during the orientation week. Honestly, this was the best orientation I had ever been through. I had a tough time during orientation week when I was in matriculation. Well, thanks to the MEP of Kolej Ibu Zain for the AWESOME orientation.

This picture was taken on the last day of orientation with our Student Executive Council Leader, Abang Adi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment