Wednesday 4 December 2013

Trip to Broga Hill, Semenyih

Broga is a small town that sits on the border of Selangor and Negri Sembilan in Malaysia. It is situated 50 kilometres (31 mi) from Kuala Lumpur and approximately 33 kilometres (21 mi) from Seremban, the capital of Negeri Sembilan. 

Last Sunday, Perwakilan Agama Hindu UKM (PAHUKM) organized a trip to Broga Hill, Semenyih. We were told to leave for Broga Hill by 4am in the morning! Like, Duh! It's 4am and it's supposed to be my sleeping time. But it definitely was worth sacrificing my sleep for Broga. The view was fantastic and marvelous! We reached at the foot of Broga at about 5am and hence we started hiking as we planned to be at the peak before sunrise. Unfortunately we couldn't really see the sunrise as the weather was cloudy and gloomy that morning. Although we didn't get to see the sunrise, I was very happy and satisfied. I got nice and awesome shots with my camera and and I got to feel the early morning breeze on my face. I felt rejuvenated! I was a happy guy! 






The view from the peak early in the morning!

A picture of my friends standing on a rock!


The gloomy weather indicating it's going to rain.


The view of the peak of Broga Hill.




A photo of me enjoying the scenery of Broga Hill.

Something interesting I found on my way back to the foot of Broga Hill.

A group photo of all of us who joined the hike!


No comments:

Post a Comment